Careers: Powder Paint Sprayer
Position: Powder Paint Sprayer
Location: Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Reporting Relationship: Plant Manager
Directions to Apply:
• Please visit http://www.cindexinc.com/c/6B5E43 to complete a survey that we use to help build a world class culture at Acme.
• Please email email@example.com
Acme’s Customer Service Representative manages and maintains customer relationships, communicating relevant information with customers about work status, due dates, etc. He/ she is an organized coordinator with strong communication and people skills, able to prioritize tasks based on customer and company requirements to consistently meet deadlines and ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations.
Acme Finishing Company is a leader in powder and liquid coating for manufacturing companies that need reliable, consistent, on-time service because Acme is a trusted partner with the solid infrastructure and systems required to deliver quality parts on time.
- Locates, delivers and loads the correct powder coating for each powder set up.
- Sets up and adjusts powder handgun to apply coating as specific by the Production Line Supervisor.
- Inspects the parts to ensure they are ready for powder coating. Determines whether parts have been adequately prepared. (Clean, free of damage or rust, masked, etc.)
- Under the direction of the Production Line Supervisor, applies powder paint consistently where instructed.
- Manipulates powder gun to properly coat parts to avoid an unacceptable finish. Maintains the spraying pattern as instructed by the Production Line Supervisor.
- While powdering parts, inspects for quality of finish. Informs Production Line Supervisor and/or Quality Assurance Department of any potential issues with the part or spraying or equipment problems.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion. Maintains, cleans, and repairs equipment as instructed by the Production Line Supervisor. Responsible for the proper cleaning of powder hoppers and all related equipment. Must be able to dismantle, clean, inspect, and determine production readiness of all equipment. Must be able to replace high maintenance items as necessary. Reports any maintenance malfunctions to the Production Line Supervisor.
- Handles all powder coatings with a minimum of loss (scrap). Weighs, labels and returns useable powder to storage. Weighs, labels, and prepares powder scrap for proper disposal.
- Properly applies powder coating to the parts on a moving conveyor in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed by the Production Line Supervisor.
- The Line Powder Sprayer is authorized to contact the Quality Assurance department and/or Production Line Supervisor if the part is not properly prepared prior to the powder coating or quality of the finish is unacceptable.
- Follows company rules and guidelines as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Produces a high-quality painted part
- Adequately keeps up with the pace of the production line.
Adherence to Acme’s core values