Careers: Liquid Paint Sprayer
Position: Liquid Paint Sprayer
Location: Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Reporting Relationship: Plant Manager
Directions to Apply:
• Please visit http://www.cindexinc.com/c/6B5E43 to complete a survey that we use to help build a world class culture at Acme.
• Please email email@example.com
Acme’s Customer Service Representative manages and maintains customer relationships, communicating relevant information with customers about work status, due dates, etc. He/ she is an organized coordinator with strong communication and people skills, able to prioritize tasks based on customer and company requirements to consistently meet deadlines and ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations.
Acme Finishing Company is a leader in powder and liquid coating for manufacturing companies that need reliable, consistent, on-time service because Acme is a trusted partner with the solid infrastructure and systems required to deliver quality parts on time.
- Inspects parts to ensure it is ready to be liquid coated. Reports to the Quality Assurance Department and/or Production Line Supervisor any potential problems with a part.
- Under the direction of the Lead Sprayer and/or Department Supervisor, applies paint to parts using conventional or electrostatic spray guns.
- Manipulates spray gun to properly coat parts to meet quality specifications. Maintains the spraying pattern as instructed by the Production Line Supervisor and/or Lead Sprayer.
- While painting parts, inspects for quality of finish. Informs Production Line Supervisor and/or Lead Sprayer of any spraying or equipment problems.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion. Maintains, cleans, and repairs equipment as instructed by the Production Line Supervisor. Responsible for keeping spray gun clean by paying particular attention to the fluid nozzle and air cap. Dismantles, cleans, inspects, and determines production readiness of all equipment. Replaces high maintenance items as necessary. Reports any maintenance malfunctions to Production Line Supervisor and/or Lead Sprayer.
- Operates pressure tanks, fluid pressure regulator, air pressure regulator, and paint pumps using appropriate tools.
- The Line Liquid Sprayer is authorized to contact the Quality Assurance department and/or Production Line Supervisor if the part is not properly prepared prior to the liquid coating or quality of the finish is unacceptable.
- Follows company rules and guidelines as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Produces a high-quality painted part
- Adequately keeps up with the pace of the production line.
Adherence to Acme’s core values