Careers: Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Reporting Relationship: Plant Manager
Directions to Apply:
• Please visit http://www.cindexinc.com/c/6B5E43 to complete a survey that we use to help build a world class culture at Acme.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Acme’s Customer Service Representative manages and maintains customer relationships, communicating relevant information with customers about work status, due dates, etc. He/ she is an organized coordinator with strong communication and people skills, able to prioritize tasks based on customer and company requirements to consistently meet deadlines and ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations.
Acme Finishing Company is a leader in powder and liquid coating for manufacturing companies that need reliable, consistent, on-time service because Acme is a trusted partner with the solid infrastructure and systems required to deliver quality parts on time.
- Field customer calls and ensure all communications (verbal and written) are handled in a professional, timely, and pleasant manner.
- Gather information to aid in effectively understanding our customer’s requests, needs, requirements, etc.
- Communicate customer needs to Acme Finishing Management to allow for an informed decision.
- Act as a liaison between Acme and customers, communicating and following up appropriately to ensure customer understanding and satisfaction.
- Take the initiative to learn and understand the company framework and systems.
- Always keep the needs of the company in mind when communicating the needs of the customer to management.
- Perform necessary data entry and retrieval functions in a timely manner consistent with the smooth flow of material through the production process. Position requires order entry, tracking and post production of orders, recording customer conversations into our data file and any other data our management information system may require.
- Gather, organize and present quote requests to the Sales Department. Follow up on these quotes when requested to do so.
- Assist in scheduling the production lines if necessary.
- Report to the Plant Manager on issues relating to production and personnel.
- Exhibit a good attendance pattern.
- Follow all company rules as outlined in Employee Handbook.
- Perform additional tasks as required by the Customer Service Manager.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while setting priorities
- Attention to detail, especially on order entry
Adherence to Acme’s core values